- Written Assignment (Week-3): Executive Summary on Veteran’s Affairs (VA) and Loss of Private Information
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Review the case on loss of personal information and be able to make conclusions based on your findings on the VA case and loss of private information.
Refer to the case scenario provided in this unit’s lab. By now, you have analyzed the case study and have suggested possible mitigating remedies to prevent loss of private information. Write an executive summary that supports your list of suggested remedies.
Much of the information you have analyzed will be technical in nature. First, without creating a full executive summary of the operation, summarize your findings in a simple bullet-point list. This will help to prioritize the remedies suggested. Once you have the summary ready, compile your findings in the form of an executive summary. The main points you need to cover are:
- Analyze the mistakes committed by both the employees and the Veteran’s Affairs Administration that lead to data loss.
- Ensure that the remedies you suggest mitigate or eliminate the mistakes you analyzed, from reoccurring in the future. You can think of using encryption as one of the possible remedies. In this case, describe how encryption can be used.
- Explain methods that will ensure proper monitoring and enforcement of the existing security policies.
Deliverables and format:
Submit your answer in a Microsoft Word document in not more than 500 words.
Font: Arial 10 point size
Line Spacing: Double
See attach file for case study
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 27 Sep, 2015 12:37:55