Assignment Grading Rubric
Course: IT460 Unit: 4 Data and Process Modeling
At this stage you are moving on to building the logical model of TIMS. Be sure to review the emails from Jesse regarding the entities and processes to include. There are many different programs available for these types of data flow diagrams. Research options include Gliffy, Visio, eDrawSoft and, even Word.
In addition, refer to Jesse’s request for an additional review of the JAD session and identify the four main TIMS function. Develop a lower-level DFD for each process.
The last component to complete this week is to research available CASE tools. Please include the latest versions, associated costs and demo availability. This will provide an accurate overview of what is currently available on the market.
1. Develop a context diagram and a diagram 0 DFD for TIMS. Include notes to identify any assumptions or other issues. Depending on program used, either include URL or raw file of program, PLUS a common format (jpg/pdf).
2. From the JAD session summary, identify (in detail) the four main TIMS functions. Include a lower-level DFD for each process.
3. Research two more alternatives for CASE tools. Include cost, demo availability and the latest version. Be sure to include your references.
4. As much as possible, depending on program used, please compile all deliverables into one Word file.
Review the grading rubric below before beginning this activity.
Unit 4 Assignment grading rubric =50 points
Points earned by student
1. Developed a context diagram and a diagram 0 DFD for TIMS. Included URL or raw file of program, PLUS a common format (jpg/pdf).
2. Identified and described in detail the four main TIMS functions
3. Developed a lower-level DFD for each process.
4. Researched two more alternatives for CASE tools and included cost, demo availability and the latest available version.
Total (Sum of all points)
- This Solution has been Purchased 2 time
- Submitted On 27 Sep, 2015 11:55:16