Week 4 Quiz(All Answers are correct)
1 Consulting firms typically use which of the following techniques to plan and monitor the engagements of the firm or specific projects?
- Materials requirements planning (MRP)
- Quantitative layout
- Qualitative forecasting
2 Which of the following would be the result of subdividing a project?
- Job orders
- Work events
- Job categories
3 A work breakdown structure is
- a Cost and Performance tracking schedule
- a hierarchy of tasks, subtasks, and work packages
- a structure that is incompatible with the Critical Path Method
- a simple list of the activities making up a project
4 A Responsibility Chart specifically identifies which of the following?
- Commitment to quality
- Planning the tasks for a project
- Customer satisfaction
- Level of inventory
5 At the onset, a project originates as which of the following?
- A series of milestones
- Critical path method (CPM)
- A statement of work (SOW
- A Gantt chart
6 The vertical axis on a Gantt chart is usually which of the following?
7 Which of the following identifies a key principle of Reengineering?
· Downsize (lay-off) workers and do the same amount of work as before.
· Merge information-processing work into the real work that produces the information.
· Capture information both at the source and where it is interpreted.
· Organize around tasks.
8 An example of a graphic project report utilized within project management is:
- Humphrey chart
- Equipment and supplies chart
- Project proposal
- Cost and performance tracking schedule
9 Which project progress technique includes the essential features of a project plan, budgeted cost of work scheduled and budgeted cost of work performed?
- Earned value management
- Critical path method
- Gantt chart
- Cost analysis
- This Solution has been Purchased 6 time
- Average Rating for this solution is A+
- Submitted On 14 Nov, 2014 12:23:07