Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you explain the nature and functions of auditing. Relate your explanation to the audit functions in your organization, or an organization with which you are familiar. In your paper, be sure to address the following:
- Describe the elements of the Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
- Describe how these standards apply to financial, operational, and compliance audits.
- Explain the effect that the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), will have on audits of publicly traded companies.
- Discuss the additional requirements that are placed on auditors from this Act, and the actions of the PCAOB.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 10 Nov, 2014 11:13:33