While we do not want to replicate our Week One discussion of obesity, this issue certainly overlaps with the growing healthcare challenge. Remember that the focus of the previous discussion was on our sociological imaginations. Keep your imaginations going, but we will shift gears a bit for this discussion with a focus on solutions.
In addition to the required video and text, please complete a web search for additional information. All sources should be authoritative, so your search should focus on scholarly papers, government reports, and other expert sources. After reviewing all of these resources, please discuss the all of the following:
- According to experts on all sides, does the government have the right to enforce, legislate, or regulate behaviors such as obesity, health, and nutritious eating?
- Are these expert opinions biased in any way? Provide examples.
- Now that we have heard from the experts, do you personally believe the government has a right to enforce, legislate, or regulate behaviors such as obesity, health, and nutritious eating? Why or why not?
- This Solution has been Purchased 1 time
- Average Rating for this solution is A+
- Submitted On 26 Jul, 2015 05:37:00