Cashback Offer from 4th to 8th August 2021. Get Flat 10% Cashback credited to your account for a minimum transaction of $80. Post Your Question Today!

Question DetailsNormal
$ 7.00

C228 Task 1 Community Health and Population Community Health and Population-Focused Nur

Question posted by
Online Tutor Profile
request

C228 Task 1 Community Health and Population    Community Health and Population-Focused Nursing  Task 1  Western Governors University  B. Needs-assessment Summary  Sentinel City is the fictitious computer-generated environment which was assessed for the purposes of this paper.    Demographics Assessment:   Sentinel City is a large metropolitan area that consists of four neighborhoods, Nightingale Square, Acer Tech Center, Casper Park District and Industrial Heights. The total population of the city is 663, 862 people, most of which are between the ages of 18-65, followed by children under 18 and finally persons over 65 years of age. The city is primarily Caucasian with 80.6% of people identifying as such. The remaining 19.4 % of the city is comprised of 10.4% African Americans, 3.7% Asian Americans, 2% American Indians, 0.2% Hawaiian Americans and 3.1% of the population reports being biracial. The median household income of Sentin

Available Answer
$ 7.00

[Solved] C228 Task 1 Community Health and Population Community Health and Population-Focused Nur

  • This solution is not purchased yet.
  • Submitted On 15 May, 2021 04:50:32
Answer posted by
Online Tutor Profile
solution
C228 Task 1 Community Health and Population Community Health and Population-Focused Nursing Task 1 Western Governors University B. Needs-assessment Summary Sentinel City is the fictitious computer-generated environment which was ...
Buy now to view the complete solution
Other Similar Questions
User Profile
termp...

C228 Task1.docx C228 Community Health and Population-Focused Nursing C228: Task 1 Colle

C228 Task1.docx C228 Community Health and Population-Focused Nursing C228: Task 1 College of Health Professions, Western Governors University B. Needs Assessment Demographics Sentinel City is a computer-simulated urban ...
User Profile
termp...

c228 Task 2.docx C228 Zika Virus Task 2C228 College of Health Prof

C228 Task 2.docx C228 Zika Virus Task 2C228 College of Health Professions, Western Governors University International Outbreak A. Zika Virus is the cause of Zika fever, which is a mosquito-borne vir...
User Profile
termp...

C228 Task 2 Community Outbreak.docx C228 C228 KLP1 - Task 2: Community Outbreak College

C228 Task 2 Community Outbreak.docx C228 C228 KLP1 - Task 2: Community Outbreak College of Health Professions, Western Governors University C228: Application of Community Health and Population-Focused Nursing C228 €â€...
User Profile
termp...

C228Task2.docx (2) C228 Task 2 WGU 43888 C228 Task 2 Tuberculosis (TB) is a contag

C228Task2.docx (2) C228 Task 2 WGU 43888 C228 Task 2 Tuberculosis (TB) is a Ĺ“contagious, infectious disease, due to Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MT) that has been around for over 150 million yearsÂť (Barberis, Bragazzi...
User Profile
termp...

c228_Task_2_paper_revision_.docx C228 C228 Task 2 Western Governors University

C228_Task_2_paper_revision_.docx C228 C228 Task 2 Western Governors University Community Outbreak The Ebola virus, formerly known as the Ebola Haemorragic Fever, is a rare but serious disease that with roughly a 5...

The benefits of buying study notes from CourseMerit

homeworkhelptime
Assurance Of Timely Delivery
We value your patience, and to ensure you always receive your homework help within the promised time, our dedicated team of tutors begins their work as soon as the request arrives.
tutoring
Best Price In The Market
All the services that are available on our page cost only a nominal amount of money. In fact, the prices are lower than the industry standards. You can always expect value for money from us.
tutorsupport
Uninterrupted 24/7 Support
Our customer support wing remains online 24x7 to provide you seamless assistance. Also, when you post a query or a request here, you can expect an immediate response from our side.
closebutton

$ 629.35