To complete the following assignment, go to this week's Assignment link in the left navigation.
Power of Love and Relationship
For this assignment, please address each of the items below:
- Describe the factors of attraction. What attracts us to one another? Why are we less likely to befriend someone from another culture than someone from a similar background with a similar physical aesthetic? Be sure to identify and describe all (6) factors in attraction.
- Discuss the human need to build bonds and relationships. Do we have an innate need to belong? If so, why? How is this need attached to our emotions, our social bonds, and our fear of deprivation?
- Explain the three types of love: companionate, passionate, and compassionate. What are the differences and similarities between the three? What is an example of each type? How does Sternberg’s Triangular Theory of Love distinguish romantic love, for example, from empty love or infatuation? Please thoroughly address each of the components in figure 14.1.
Include an introduction, thesis statement, and conclusion. Your completed assignment must be 3-4 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and must follow APA guidelines. Include a minimum of 2-3 APA references.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 25 Jun, 2015 08:14:19