CIS 333 Week 3 Case Study 1
You are an Information Security consultant for a small doctor’s office consisting of three doctors and two nurses. The office is physically located among several other professional office spaces. The doctors have decided they would like to replace the current method of using paper based medical records with automated medical records. The doctors would like to use mobile devices over a wireless network to move from one examining room to the next to document patient visits. Given the extremely sensitive information captured by the mobile devices and the wireless network, the doctors require you to provide a detailed plan identifying inherent risks associated with this network environment and establish mobile device and wireless security methods that will mitigate the risks. Research findings will be submitted with a minimum of three (3) scholarly level APA references.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Identify risks inherent in the use of wireless and mobile technologies.
2. Analyze the identified risks and develop factors to mitigate the risks.
3. Provide a sound recommendation to be employed in the doctor’s office.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 19 Jun, 2015 04:58:19