- Create a project charter and identify the key constraints of the project (scope, budget, timeline, quality, people resources, etc.).
- Using the scenario from this unit, create a spreadsheet that lists all the project risks you see based on what you currently know about the project. List at least 15 risks. For each project risk, provide a:
- Detailed description
- Category (schedule, strategy, people, etc.)
Note: This list will be used in later activities throughout the course.
Your submitted assignment (250 points) must include the following:
- A 2-4 page typed document that includes:
- A project charter and identification of key constraints
- At least 15 risks listed in a spreadsheet with a detailed description and the category of each
Risk And Constraints
- This Solution has been Purchased 1 time
- Average Rating for this solution is A+
- Submitted On 07 Mar, 2020 08:46:28
Running head: E-MEDICAL INITIATIVE 1 E-MEDICAL INITIATIVE Author: Instructor: Institution: Running head: E-MEDICAL INITIATIVE 2 E-MEDICAL INITIATIVE BACKGROUND ...
Other Related Solutions