Assessment, Intervention Support, and Related Systems
This assignment requires you pull together the work you did for the assignments in Units 2, 4,
6, and 8 to fully describe and use a case study scenario to expand your foundational
knowledge about the concepts, principles, and applications of behavior analysis to include
data-based decision making, intervention selection, behavior change methods and systems,
supervision issues. This assignment will measure your understanding of all the course
1. Apply measurement, data display, and data-based decisions to effectively change human
behavior. 2. Evaluate function-based interventions to make appropriate selections. 3. Apply
combined methods of behavior change. 4. Use ABA concepts, principles, and methods to
analyze and change covert and overt behaviors.
5. Discriminate between educational behavior change systems. 6. Apply comprehensive
skills required for consultation, implementation, management, and supervision.
Using the literature you have gathered and formative feedback you have received from your
instructor, create your final assignment, in which you:
13. Apply measurement, data display (graphing), and data-based decision-
making skills in order to make changes in human behavior.
14. Describe assessment results and interventions in language appropriate for
15. Define target behavior to be prioritized for intervention.
16. Create outcome criteria that specify the extent of change before intervention
17. Evaluate key ABA concepts, principles, and methods to analyze and change
18. Select function-based interventions after addressing response effort,
practitioner skills, contextual fit, practicality, treatment acceptability, and
E6 25 Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from
the overall message.
E6 25 APA formatting: Use current APA sixth edition style and formatting guidelines.
E6 25 References: At least 10–12 scholarly resources, which should be peer-reviewed
journal articles or other recently written
scholarly articles. 25 Length of paper: 4–6 approximately typed, double-spaced pages.
25 Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point. E6
requirements of the project in this course.
Note: Your instructor may also use the APA Writing Feedback Rubric to provide additional
feedback on your academic writing. The writing feedback rubric does not affect your
assignment grade, but its feedback may factor into the grading criteria, if professional
communication and writing is a course competency. Evaluate your own work using this
rubric. Refer to the Learner Guide for instructions on viewing instructor feedback.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 13 Aug, 2019 05:29:09