1. What are the role of mast cells?
2. What is the role of histamine?
3. What are the steps of phagocytosis? Explain each step.
3. What causes the edema that occurs during the inflammatory process?
4. Which component of the plasma protein system tags pathogenic microorganisms for destruction by neutrophils and macrophages?
5. What is an antigen? How does an antigen cause a response?
6. MHC and CD1 molecules are alike because both molecules contain what?
7. How do surfactant proteins A through D provide innate resistance?
8. What are the stages of the general adaptive syndrome?
9. Differentiate between passive and active immunity. Give examples.
10. What are NK killer cells?
11. What is the purpose of the inflammatory process.
12. What is clonal diversity?
13. What roles do fibroblasts play?
14. What causes keloids to form?
15. Which process causes heat and redness to occur during the inflammatory process?
16. What is the complement cascade? What role does it play? What is its end result?
17. What are cytokines and what roles do they play?
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 18 Jun, 2019 05:49:29