Wall Street Journal Analysis 1 Instructions
You are required to read and analyze a recent article from the Wall Street Journal, each covering a different topic addressed in the course. You will then write a review of the article that is at least 300 words.
Access the Wall Street Journal either through the Liberty University Online Library or through a personal subscription. Each unit will have a different list of topics to choose from.
Module/Week 1 Topic Choices:
Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
Per Capita GDP
Measuring GDP in foreign countries
Impact of imports on GDP size
Phases of the Business Cycle
Make sure to select articles (300 words or more) that address all of the needed information below. Short articles will often not provide you with enough detail to write about. In addition, purely statistical releases of data are not wise selections either. Articles must be no older than 2011. For each article, do the following:
- On the top of the page, provide the article citation in current APA format.
- On the next line down, type the topic of your articles (from the list above) in all caps and bold format.
- In a double-spaced document, briefly explain the author’s purpose for writing the article. One way to understand the author’s purpose is to ask yourself why he or she wrote it. (For example, consider current and future events, politics, or anything else that may have inspired the article.)
- Summarize the article, focusing on the discussion of the topic the article addresses. Incorporate relevant economic theory that is present so that discussion of the article content is clear.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 19 May, 2019 04:02:36