After completing Phase 2 of the Lab Project, you now have 2 important variables in relation to your research question: a variable representing the total understanding of Christian doctrine, and a variable representing amount of church attendance. It is time for you to decide how to analyze the data! Think about what the research question is asking (i.e. how is it worded?), and think about your 2 important variables. Then think about the methods that you have learned over the past several weeks. Which statistical test is the best choice for this particular situation? There is a “right” answer to this question, so think carefully and review your text and notes if necessary.
· Once you have decided on which test is the best, you will run the analysis and create a graph just as you did in your SPSS homework assignments.
· You are required to paste the output file and the related SPSS generated graph into a Word document for submission.
· You do not need to interpret these results, as this will be done in Phase 4 (APA Results section).
Refer to the “Lab Project Overview and Instructions” in addition to this document when completing this phase.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 6.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 13 Apr, 2019 07:06:22