A world view is a fundamental or basic orientation of thinking – like a mindset – which guides a culture and / or a person’s life. Like a point of view, it can be built of concepts, ideas, values, emotions, and ethics. "Weltanschauung" is the German word for this idea. Your goal for this course is to understand the world views of these various religions. In order to prepare you for your final assignment, you will outline the world views of various religions in the chart below, adding to it each week.
For this assignment, students will complete the weekly area of the chart, filling in the aspects of each religion as it is presented in the readings and resources. This chart, when complete, will be the starting point for the written assignment, due in Week 10.
For each weekly submission:
- Identify key details and examples from the weekly resources to serve as a basis for the content being recorded in your chart. Create 2 charts this week on Shinto and Zoroastrianism.
- Write clearly and coherently using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics.
REL212 Week 6 Judaism - World View Chart
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze what is meant by religion.
- Analyze the similarities and differences in the primary beliefs held by major religious traditions and the cultures in which these religions evolved.
- Describe the varieties of religious experience and practice in a wide range of cultures.
- Recognize how daily life within various religions and current affairs are influenced by religion.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in religion.
- Write clearly and concisely about world religions using proper writing mechanics
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 10 Feb, 2019 07:03:49