One of the biggest challenges for leaders is to keep momentum going while implementing change. Particularly when the culture of an organization is strong, it can be quite difficult to fully implement the change before the momentum disappears. Sustaining momentum is therefore critical, or employees will eventually go back into their "old ways." Some leaders are too quick to move on to the next challenge without making sure that the change is embedded in the culture, people, and structure of the organization. In other words, you must make sure that all parts of the organization are aligned with the new strategy.
Respond to the following, in a 3 page paper: All work must be original and in APA format.
- Why do you think many new changes at the organizational level quickly fizzle out?
- What do you think is most important for HR professionals to know in order to avoid this?
- Be specific, and provide examples with references to the literature.
at least 4 refs and cite, include some journal articles
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 06 Feb, 2019 01:34:52