HIEU 201 Chapter 13 Quiz Liberty University | Complete Solution
The below shown questions is just one version sample.
Download the solution .PDF document for the complete many different version solutions and get A grade.
1. The city-states of northern Italy differed from most of Europe because in Italian city-states
2. The republicanism of the city-states proved precarious for all of the following reasons EXCEPT
3. The chivalric code that had expressed social values in the Middle Ages was changed in the Renaissance so that
4. Which of the following wrote texts that challenged traditional views of female potential?
5. In the Oration on the Dignity of Man, Giovanni Pico della Mirandola suggested
6. In relation to Italian humanists, Northern humanists
7. Erasmus (c. 1466-1536) argued that
8. In contrast to Spanish humanism, English humanism
9. Humanist support for the new princely ideal of peace and security was reflected in
10. French thinker Michel de Montaigne (1533-1592)
11. ________ played the most important role in making humanism an international movement
12. A major reason why the Renaissance began in northern Italy was the
13. The Peace of Lodi, concluded in 1454, involved all of the following EXCEPT
14. Venice was able to maintain republican government longer than other cities because
15. Upper-class women in Italian cities
16. The attitude of Renaissance humanists toward antiquity differed from the attitude of medieval scholars in that
17. Machiavelli is often considered the founder of modern political thought, because he
18. The invention of the printing press
19. Medieval Muslim civilization
20. The Renaissance put forth the idea that
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 04 Aug, 2018 03:35:13