HIEU 201 Chapter 8 Quiz Liberty University | Complete Solution
The below shown questions is just one version sample.
Download the solution .PDF document for the complete many different version solutions and get A grade.
1. According to Arius (A.D. 250-336)
2. At first, the Roman government did not interfere with Christians because
3. Because there were obvious and important differences between Christians thought and Greek philosophy
4. The case for the supremacy of the bishop of Rome over the entire church was based on
5. The Christian concept of God and the Greek concept of God differed in that
6. Christianity and Stoic ethics were similar in that both
7. Christianity succeeded in becoming the dominant religion in the Roman Empire partly because
8. The early Christians
9. From the point of view of the Romans, Jesus and his followers appeared to be
10. The greatest achievement of ________ was the translation of the Old and New Testaments from Hebrew and Greek into Latin.
11. In the City of God, Saint Augustine stated that
12. Jesus practiced his ministry
13. The monastic rule of Saint Benedict
14. Paul believed that Mosaic Law
15. Paul's knowledge of ________ was great value in his missionary work with both Diaspora Jews and Gentiles.
16. Paul taught that women
17. The Pharisees were Palestinian Jews who
18. Similarities between the Qumran community that produced the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Jesus movement include
19. Some ardent Christians
20. The word Gentiles refers to
- This Solution has been Purchased 10 time
- Submitted On 04 Aug, 2018 03:28:31