HIEU 201 Chapter 1 Quiz Liberty University | Complete Solution
The below shown questions is just one version sample.
Download the solution .PDF document for the complete many different version solutions and get A grade.
1. Paleolithic religious beliefs
2. Which of the following is NOT a feature of the Neolithic Age?
3. The first civilizations
4. Sargon the Great
5. The Sumerians erected their religious temples atop huge multilevel mounds called
6. The kings in ancient Mesopotamia
7. The economy of Mesopotamian cities
8. Which of the following describes the Egyptians' relationship with their environment?
9. The pharaohs
10. The Hittites
11. Which of the following is NOT true of the Persian empire?
12. Compared to a rational or scientific view of the world, a mythopoeic view
13. The ________ Age is also known as the Old Stone Age.
14. Which of the following civilizations rose first?
15. The Epic of Gligamesh depicts the Mesopotamians' mood of
16. In Paleolithic societies, human beings
17. The central force in the first civilizations was
18. In Hammurabi's code of law
19. The religious teachings of the prophet Zoroaster
20.The Egyptian New Kingdom began with the war of liberation against the
- This Solution has been Purchased 15 time
- Submitted On 04 Aug, 2018 03:07:24