The following topics could potentially be tested on week 3 quiz. Please note that this is not all inclusive and questions are randomly generated.
- Upper tract: Pathology frequently causes noisy breathing, snoring, stridor, and musical or wheezing tracheal breath sounds and can be a source of referred breath sounds
- Lower tract: Pathology is suggested by fine crackles, coarse crackles, rhonchus, pleural friction rub, wheezing, and bronchial breath sounds
- Respiratory Infections
- Respiratory syncytial or RSV
- Pyloric stenosis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transient Synovitis of the hip
- Legg-Calve’-Perthes Disease
- Idopathic Scoliosis
NR 602 Week 3 Quiz (Potentially Tested Topics): Spring 2018
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 03 Aug, 2018 02:00:38
Upper tract: Pathology frequently causes noisy breathing, snoring, stridor, and musical or wheezing tracheal breath sounds and can be a source of refer...
Other Related Solutions