1. Dealing with dissatisfied and disgruntled customers is, perhaps, one of the greatest sources of conflict for retailers. Is Nordstrom’s approach to customer service and customer relationship management an appropriate way to defuse or prevent potential conflict situations? Explain the reasoning behind your answer.
2. Using the assertiveness and cooperativeness dimensions that underlie the five conflict management styles, explain Nordstrom’s approach to customer service and customer relationship management.
3. Drawing on your answer to the preceding question, discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the conflict management approach that seems to characterize Nordstrom’s approach to customer relationship management.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 19 Jul, 2018 05:11:51