The Ascent ofMoney: A Financial History of The World Video from Harvard Economic Historian (Brit) Niall Ferguson. The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of The World by Niall Ferguson Epsd. 1-5 (Full Documentary) 4 hours total- Please watch (need to watch only first 35 minutes only for this full 5% extra credit) (Filmed on location in Italy, Great Britain, and throughout the world!)-(includes origins of banking) YouTube URL: (first 35 minutes)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsrtB5lp60s
Please write about 5 paragraphs discussing this series. (first 35 minutes) In addition to provide full answers for these numbered questions:
1. Where and how exactly does Prof. Ferguson describe how the word “bank” come into being.
2. How does the operations of the Medici family bank sound similar to the Rothshchild family bank?
3. What can we learn from this part of the series for today’s economics? In other words, what economic and political similarities do we have in today’s economic world?
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 12 Jun, 2018 05:54:56