1. Examine the key reasons why a business may not want to hold too much or too little working capital. Provide two (2) examples that illustrate the consequences of either situation.
2. From the scenario, analyze TFC’s cash budget to determine key methods in which the budget may be optimized (e.g., by renegotiating terms and conditions on some of its payables, etc.). If you believe that there is room for improvement, recommend key strategies for TFC to use in order to optimize its cash budget. If you do not believe that this is the case, provide a rationale for your response.(Scenario: FIN534 Week 9 Scenario Script_10-25-13_final/Trevose Fitness Center Cash Budget)
3. From the e-Activity, determine key reasons why a multinational corporation might decide to borrow in a country such as Brazil, where interest rates are high, rather than in a country like Switzerland, where interest rates are low. Provide support for your rationale. (e-Activity: Use the Internet to research the economic activity of Brazil and Switzerland. Be prepared to discuss)
4. From the scenario, select two (2) potential international markets in which TFC may wish to do business. Compare the currency markets of the two (2) countries you have chosen with that of the U.S. dollar. Based on currency considerations only, recommend whether or not TFC should expand to the international markets that you have chosen. (Scenario: FIN534 Week 10 Scenario Script_Final)
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 21 May, 2018 11:17:27