Describe a major theme of the movie you have selected using evidence from the movie itself as well as course resources and other scholarly sources to support your position.
● Identify at least three techniques (cinematography, lighting, acting style, or direction) and/or design elements (set design, costuming, or hair and makeup), and explain how these techniques and/or design elements contribute to the establishment of the theme. Reference particular scenes or sequences in your explanations.
● State your opinion regarding the mise en scène, including
● How the elements work together.
● How congruent the design elements are with the theme of the movie.
● Whether or not other techniques would be as effective (Explain your reasoning).
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 08 Apr, 2018 02:24:08