1) What career do you ultimately want to be in?
2) Why do you want to go in to that career?
3) What are 3 steps (long term or short term) that you will be taking to help you move towards that career?
4) Who is one person you know who is already in that career and how might he/she help you on your journey towards that career?
5) Conclusion/wrap up
Parts 1-5 should be written in essay form:
1) Part one should be your introductory paragraph.
2) Part 2 should be the first paragraph of the body of the essay
3) Part 3 should be 3 paragraphs, each step in its own paragraph.
4) Part 4 should be one paragraph.
5) Conclusion/wrap up should be one paragraph
This entire part of the essay should be no less than two pages typed, double spaced, font size 12, Times New Roman.
In addition to the above, you will also add the following to your essay. 6) Imagine you are 60 years old and you just retired from your career. You are being honored at a celebratory dinner for all of your efforts and achievements. The keynote speaker will be talking about you and the career that you had. Write his speech about you. This part of the essay must be between 500-600 words, double spaced, font size 12,Times New Roman.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 20 Feb, 2018 04:01:27