1) Describe an example of a time when you pointed out another person’s mistake. How can you tell whether another person is merely making a mistake or purposely trying to deceive you? What happened in this case? (75 words)
2) What are the two extremes that one must avoid in evaluating fallacies? Explain them. (75 words)
3) Your supervisor comes into your office and asks you for a check for $150.00 for expenses he incurred entertaining a client last night. He submits receipts from a restaurant and lounge. At lunch, your supervisor’s girlfriend stops by to pick him up for lunch, and you overhear her telling the receptionist all about the great time she had at dinner and dancing with your supervisor the night before. How would you handle this situation?(200 words)
- 4) Describe the three types of thinkers, and present an example of each type from your own life. (200 words)
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 16 Feb, 2018 05:06:03