- Assignment List
- Final Project - Sample EOP Section
Final Project - Sample EOP Section
DUE: Jul 24, 2016 11:55 PM
Jun 6, 2016 12:00 AM
Assignment Instructions Choose a section from the following list and write a sample portion of an emergency plan for that section for your hometown or another municipality of your choice. Make sure to include as much information as possible that is specific to the location you choose.
· Purpose, Scope, Situation, and Assumptions
· Concept of Operations
· Organization and Assignment of Responsibilities
· Direction, Control, and Coordination
· Information Collection, Analysis, and Dissemination
· Administration, Finance, Logistics
· Plan Development and Maintenance Please refer back to the Model Town EOP we covered during Week 4 of the course in order to give you an example to reference for your paper. This is only one example that can be used for this project, and students should feel free to use other EOP examples for this project. If you have a question about a particular EOP format please contact the instructor. Your paper should be at least 3-5 pages (not including cover page and reference list) and should clearly demonstrate the main ideas regarding emergency planning that we have covered in theComprehensive Planning Guide and Fundamentals of Emergency Management. External research will generally be required in addition to the assigned readings. Please create your response in a Microsoft word document, following APA guidelines, and upload as an attachment for submission. Pages are to be double-spaced utilizing Verdana 12 point font text. The page requirements are exclusive of your reference list and cover page. Use the following file name example when uploading your Word document as an attachment: YourlastnameEDMG220-EOP.docx Due: Sunday, by 11:55 ET Writing Assignment Grading Rubric Submission
To submit your assignment, attach one or more files and then click Submit.
Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.Attachments No attachments yet
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 14 Feb, 2018 05:01:08