In the “Tragedy” discussion this week, you explored the function of conflict in a tragedy and how the conflict is enhanced by certain literary elements and techniques. In this discussion activity, you will focus on comedy.
Sharon E. Cooper’sMistaken Identity: A Ten Minute Playis a modern comedy that centers on the quest for love and understanding. The function of the conflict in this play and the way the literary elements and techniques enhance the conflict is different from what we studied inMacbeth.
In your initial post
- State a conflict that you see present in Mistaken Identity: A Ten Minute Play (please refer to the Types of Conflicts Found in Literature.)
- Respond to one of the following, providing specific textual references to illustrate your ideas:
- Describe a key conflict in the play and how it corresponds to a character’s development.
Initial post must be 200 to 300 words in length.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 30 Jan, 2018 02:10:43