Choose a criminal offender who committed crimes due to a biological reason.
Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper discussing the genetic or physiological evidence that supports the notion that biology played a key role in explaining the offender's criminality.
Research the behaviors that constitute psychopathy. Discuss in detail the specific behaviors demonstrated by the offender that align with behaviors indicative of a psychopathic individual. Case examples include the following:
- Andrea Yates and the documented evidence of psychiatric issues, including post-partum depression, prior to the murders of her five children
- Charles Whitman, known as the Texas Tower Sniper, and the presence of a tumor discovered post-mortem alleged to have played a role in his overt acts of aggression
- John Hinckley, Jr. and the documented evidence of psychiatric issues leading to his controversial insanity defense in the shooting of President Ronald Reagan
Include at least two academic references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 27 Jan, 2018 05:57:24