When organizations' research and development (R&D) departments begin to strategize, they must consider numerous aspects to the process. For instance, Coulter (2013) details that functional strategies may be innovative or imitative. She identifies first-mover and cross-functional teams, and their advantages and disadvantages. Moreover, competitive strategies can be traditional or adaptive and approached as a prospector or defender. For this week's assignment, you must make this and similar decisions to develop your own competitive and functional strategies. Please complete the following:
- Research two companies, one that had an effective strategic plan and one that did not.
- Prepare an analysis that contrasts the two organizations, explaining how the effective strategic plan was beneficial. (This analysis can be in any form you choose – a paper, a PowerPoint Presentation, etc.)
- Submit your analysis to the dropbox by Sunday, 11:59 PM (Mountain).
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 21 Jan, 2018 07:02:16