I am not looking for a full paper to be done. i would like help with pretty much an outline or to briefly answer any of the topics so that i can put it into my own words and expand on it. The proposed new division is Apple Inc. venture in creating a smart TV called the iTV. features such as Apple TV, iTunes, and a web browser, and voice recognition built in. It will produce 4K televisions in sizes ranging from 36 inches all the way to 90 inches. The same way that Apple phones and Apple laptops sync together the new TV will do the same. While watching TV text messages, emails, and phone calls will be displayed. This will give consumers full control of their lives even if their other products are left in another room. Yes other Television makers do some of these things, but if you have ever used two apple products together the simplicity is unmatched.
Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis, and a supply chain analysis for your proposed new division and its business model.
Create a SWOT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
External forces and trends considerations:
- Legal and regulatory
- Competitive analysis
Internal forces and trends considerations:
- Processes and systems
- Strategic capabilities
- Intellectual property
Write a synopsis of no more than 1,050 words in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- Identify economic, legal, and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
Identify issues and/or opportunities:
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis.
- Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
- Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 20 Jan, 2018 06:27:07