Dust Cutter Beverage Company
Below is the outline to be followed for this assignment:
- Executive Summary: This provides everything a busy executive needs to know to invest (or not) in your proposal. It captures your key proposal and recommendations/decision factors, and projected outcomes of the plan's recommendations. Note this is not an introduction to the marketing plan. Typically, this is written after the entire marketing plan has been compiled. (1/2 page)
- Company Overview(1/2 page)
- Situational Analysis (includes a SWOT analysis): Identify at least two significant factors for each of the 4 SWOT components. Identify applicable trends that are statistically supported.
- Competitive Analysis: Create a comparative chart and discuss key aspects. (1-2 pages)
- Identify Objectives or Goals: Briefly describe your proposal… describe what's new and why. What is the opportunity to be addressed or the problem to be solved? (1/2 page)
- STDPSegmentation:Define and explain why this is needed; explain the segmentation approach (such as the use of demographics) and name market segments.Targeting:Define and explain why this is needed and estimate the size yourtarget market. (1 page)
- Marketing Strategy and Positioning: Explain and support yourmarketing mixcomponent decisions (4Ps),using academic concepts and academic reference sources. Discuss whether your company has a competitive advantage in each section of the marketing mix (4Ps).
- Positioning: What do you want your customer to think of when regarding your brand, product, proposed product? Take an analytical approach to this section.Create at least one perceptual map (as applied to differentiation or positioning). (1 page)
- How willMarketing Research be used to support the planning, implementation, and monitoring process? What research methodologies will be used? Add a sub-section on ethical and/or legal factors, plus a CSR (corporate social responsibility) strategy summary. (1 page)
- Financial Projections: Present a summary spreadsheet. For example: years 1, 2 and 3 units sold, sales volumes. Estimate marketing expenses for promotions/advertising. What is the projected timeline of the product life cycle's introduction and growth stage? (1 page maximum)
- Implementation Plan: Identify specific tactics and steps that will be taken (primarily focused on distribution, marketing communications, promotion, PR, for example).Create a chart depicting your advertising/promotion plan with actions, time frame, media choice, for example. Include aMarketing Plan.
- Technology sub-section: How will marketing technology be used throughout the marketing process: marketing research, communications, promotions, monitoring, for example? (1 page)
- Evaluation and Control Metrics: How will you monitor progress of outcomes in your plan? How will you define and measure success? Connect these to your objectives and goals. (1/2-1 page)
- Conclusion (1 paragraph)
The following are requirements for your portfolio project:
- 8-10 Word pages in the body of the paper. Estimated page counts are listed above in each section.
- Use APA format! Do not enumerate the sections—use regular APA heading format and please use plenty of headings and sub-headings according to APA format. Develop full paragraphs and full sentences.
- Apply marketing models, theory, terminology, and concepts throughout the plan.
- A minimum of 6 references(in addition to course materials like the textbook or articles). At least 2 of these being peer-reviewed articles.
executive needs to know to invest (or not) in your proposal. It
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 20 Jan, 2018 03:08:54
This writing focuses on evaluating the market analysis for Dust Cutter Beverage Company ...
Other Related Solutions