- Choose a major capital piece of equipment to be used in the radiology department of a hospital (e.g., CAT scan, MRI, nuclear medicine camera, etc.). Next, research and choose a vendor. Vendors such as GE, Siemens, or others can be located on the Internet.
- Request information on cost justification and ROI from the vendor.
- Write a justification for capital purchase (750-1,000 words) to your vice president as to why this would be a good investment for the hospital. Include the operating costs you took into consideration and what facility considerations are involved regarding this new piece of equipment.
- Cite a minimum of three references to support your rationale.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 21 Nov, 2017 01:07:33