Liberty University THEO 201 Study Guide 3 complete solutions correct answers key
Quiz 3 Study Guide
Towns: Chapter III
- What is the definition of omniscience?
- What is the definition of omnipresence?
- True or False: God’s omnipresence teaches that God will manifest himself in some places more than others.
- True or False: God can do everything that is in harmony with His nature and perfection.
- What does El mean?
- What does Jehovah mean?
- What does Adonai mean?
- What does Dogmatic Atheism espouse?
- What does agnosticism affirm?
- To what does materialism give priority?
- What is Animism?
- What does Polytheism believe?
- Define Henotheism.
- Define Tritheism.
o Define dualism and its aspects—
o Its epistemology:
o Its metaphysics:
· Its ethics:
· Define pantheism.
· Define idealism.
· Define deism.
· What are the 3 absolute attributes of God?
· What does the term “Spirit” mean when used to define God?
· What does it mean that God is a person?
· What do most religions portray God as?
· What does it mean to say that God is immutable?
Rivera: Chapter 3
- Baptism and communion were both instituted by God and are public in nature; they are each sermons?
- What 4 principles does the author share about Baptism?
- True or false? The author believes that it is unbiblical for those who are homebound to receive communion.
- Which sacrament does the author associate with justification? Which sacrament does the author associate with sanctification?
- Understand what happened when Jesus said this: “Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.”
- What unusual term did John Newton use to describe sinners?
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 19 Nov, 2017 09:55:46