XYZ tires makes automobile tires that have a mean life of 80,000 miles with a standard deviation of 5,000 miles.
- What fraction of tires is expected to survive beyond 85,000 miles?
- what percentage of the tires has life between 76,000 and 83,000 miles?
- what percentage of the tires has a life between 73,000 and 88,000 miles?
- what fraction will survive fewer than 77,500 miles?
- what length of warranty is needed so that no more that 5.05 percent of the tires will be expected to fail during the warranty period?
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 07 Nov, 2017 05:07:57
Z score =(x-u)/std dev 1. ...
Other Related Solutions