Analysis and Presentation of Historical Views of Leadership
Resource: Parts I, II and III of the Wren (1995) text, SAS Central: Critical Thinking, AES
Analyze two historical leadership models using chosen historical leaders as a vehicle for the
Include the following in your analysis:
· Identify similarities and differences in philosophies in the chosen leadership models.
· Discuss how the philosophies align with and deviate from one another.
· Describe explicit (stated) philosophies within the models.
· Describe implicit (implied) philosophies within the models.
Create a 8- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of your analysis that includes the
· Four to six bullet points per slide
· Bullets must be in the form of descriptive narrative style
· Internal citations to bullet points
· Speaker notes in full sentences and an analysis of the leadership models
· Reference slide with a minimum of four sources
· Your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- This Solution has been Purchased 3 time
- Submitted On 28 Oct, 2017 03:20:27