Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper that addresses the following topics:
· What is essential (in the practices and beliefs) for a tradition to be called a religion?
· Illustrate your points by referring to the commonalities of the three Western religions.
· How do different fields of study approach religion?
· What are some critical issues in the academic study of religion?
Include specific examples from the various religious traditions described in the Week 1 readings, such as a belief in one God or many gods and goddesses, church on Sunday, holy mountains, or the Quakers calling each other friends. You may also include examples from your own religious tradition or another religious tradition with which you are familiar.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 25 Aug, 2017 09:01:38