Using the course software, create the first page (home/index page) for your website that demonstrates effective application of design elements based on your website plan.
Include the following:
· A single page named index.html
· Effective use of color, images and font
· Proper page markup language
Save your website page as index.html.
Validate your HTML code using the Markup Validation Service on the W3C® website, (www.w3.org) prior to submitting your web page(s).
Note: Your website does not need to be fully functional (for example, links may not work yet), but it should open up in a browser and include all design elements. Incomplete portions of the page should include text to indicate what is planned for that area.
Submit your compressed (zipped) files to the Assignment Files tab.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 25 Aug, 2017 07:59:04