Only Part 1 is needed righ now and plus review the rubic to make sure that you are addressing each component.
In the role of a health care manager, for the final project you will develop and write a comprehensive marketing and communication plan for your fictitious health care organization. The final project will be divided into four parts:
1. Health Care Organization Profile
2. Communication Plan
3. Marketing Plan
4. Community Collaboration Plan
Part 1, "Health Care Organization Profile," should include the following components:
1. Name and type of health care organization (stand-alone, multifacility, multicampus, community-based, etc.).
2. Mission, vision, and goals
3. Bed number
4. Type of services provided
6. Quality indicators
7. Financial performance indicators
8. Human resource challenges
9. Diversity issues
10. Community population statistics
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 25 Aug, 2017 07:58:13