1) Write the formula for price elasticity of demand and describe what it means.
2) How would you expect the price elasticity of demand for health care to vary with health status?
3) Would the demand for health care increase or decrease with an improvement in educational attainment in the community?
4) Studies using macroeconomic data indicate higher income elasticity for health care. Does that make health care an inferior, normal, or superior good? Explain.
5) Describe the components of time cost in health care. Is time less costly for patients with higher wage rates? Explain.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 20 Aug, 2017 10:39:02