Week 8 On Your Own 16-1 Submission
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" video in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Week 8 On Your Own Homework 16-1
Worth 75 points
Note: Microsoft Office Suite 2013 (PC), 2011 (Mac), or more recent software is required to complete each homework assignment.
Note: Some On Your Own projects have been modified for students using Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac software. Students should select the appropriate version of the assignment based on the software they are using. Failure to do so may result in errors or difficulty when completing the project.
Note: Use the data files you downloaded previously.
Complete the weekly homework based on the following:
- Complete the On Your Own project (PC or Mac version) according to the project instructions and submit your assignment through the online course shell. Note: It is important to note that some On Your Own projects request a printed or self-submitted document. Students completing this course online or in a physical classroom must submit the assignment through the online course shell regardless of the instructions presented in each On Your Own exercise.
- Submit your assignment in the appropriate Microsoft Office application(s) using the filename “Last name_First initial_OYO#” in addition to the appropriate filename extension (e.g., .docx, .dotx, .htm, etc.). For example: If your name is Mary Smith, the file for the On Your Own project 12-1 should be saved as Smith_M_12-1.dotx.
- Include your name, course section, professor name, title of the assignment, and version of the assignment (PC or Mac).
- Provide general comments on the overall assignment experience in two to three (2-3) sentences. Submit the written portion in the text box located in the assignment submission link.
Attached instructions labeled Portlandia
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 20 Aug, 2017 02:19:46