DDBA 8303: Qualitative and Case Study Methodology for Business Analysis Research
DDBA8303 Week 1 Selecting Your Small-Scale Project Subject ( 2 Pages, Original, References )
To prepare for this Assignment, identify an applied business problem for the basis of your study. You are free to choose the problem for your project; however, you might consider choosing a problem related or similar to your proposed Doctoral Study problem, because the course exercises may assist you in moving forward with your own Doctoral Study. Select at least two interviewees to use for the study. Consider having backup interviewees to use if needed.
By Day 7
· A two-paragraph summary of the process by which you selected your business problem, your interviewees (two or more), and how you will gain access to your participants
· A brief rationale for why you have chosen this topic and detailed information identifying why the interviewees are appropriate
DDBA/8303 Week 1 Discussion: Qualitative Designs for DBA Research ( 1 Page, Original, References )
To prepare for this Discussion, review this week’s Required Readings and consider the similarities and differences between case study and phenomenological research designs. Be sure to focus on the benefits of case study design in terms of time and cost within the context of DBA doctoral research.
By Day 3
Post an assessment of case study design versus phenomenological research design for doctoral research. Your assessment should include the following:
· Compare and contrast case study and phenomenological research designs, including commitments of time and cost for each design.
· Explain the benefits of using a case study for DBA doctoral research, including an example from scholarly research that supports your assertion.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and one or more additional scholarly sources.
DDBA8303-5,Qual Case Stdy Method Rsch
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 01 Aug, 2017 06:27:19