WCSS 6051 Week 8 Assignment: Next Steps ( 2 Pages )
For this week, you will work on developing a writing process strategy to continue improving your scholarly writing, and you will incorporate your S.M.A.R.T. goals identified in this week’s Discussion. As you work on these last assignments, take time to reflect on all you have accomplished, how much you have supported and encouraged your colleagues, and the rewarding journey ahead.
To prepare for this Assignment
· Review the feedback you received regarding your S.M.A.R.T. goals you identified in this week’s Discussion.
· Revise your goals accordingly, based on feedback provided by your Instructor, your colleagues, and any other relevant source (e.g., other Instructors).
· Review Learning Resources and consider how these resources might support your writing process.
Submit by Day 7 a 2-to-3-paragraph reflection using Walden’s APA Course Paper Template in which you do the following:
· Describe any strategies you might use for advancing your scholarly writing and why you selected these strategies.
· Explain the types of resources you will use to support your writing process as you continue your scholarly journey (e.g., Walden Writing Center materials, support groups, professional learning communities, and regular Discussions with your doctoral chair).
· Identify any potential issues you might face and provide strategies on how you might address these issues.
· Congratulate yourself on at least one skill you have gained/improved upon during your experience in this course.
WCSS/6051 Week 8 Discussion Identifying Your S.M.A.R.T. Goals ( 2 Pages )
It is time to review your writing process by examining where you were when you started the course and by looking ahead to any further needs.
Your perception of your writing-process needs may have changed since the beginning of the course. How have your needs have changed, and what goals will you set for yourself as you continue your scholarly career? Here, you will take these findings and use them to identify strategies and goals that are specific, measureable, attainable, realistic, and timely (S.M.A.R.T.) to help you continue advancing your scholarly writing.
To prepare for this Discussion
· Review your Self-Assessment from Week 1 Discussion and consider how your goals might be tailored to further develop your scholarly writing.
· Review the Top Achievement website in the Learning Resources and consider what S.M.A.R.T. goals are and how you can develop your own S.M.A.R.T. goals to help you move forward in your dissertation/doctoral process.
· Develop at least three S.M.A.R.T. goals to help you advance your scholarly writing. Use the S.M.A.R.T. model to ensure your goals are realistic.
· Determine which Learning Resources might be appropriate to help you continue to improve your scholarly writing.
Post by Day 3 your three S.M.A.R.T. goals, and explain how these goals will help you move forward in your scholarly writing. Explain the barriers you might encounter that may hinder accomplishing your goals. Also, explain how you might address these barriers to completing your goals.
- This Solution has been Purchased 1 time
- Submitted On 30 Jul, 2017 07:41:52