New Guinea Feast
Read the page by Oliver Kortendick entitled "A village, an anthropologist, two goats and a meal…" at http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/Sonja/Oliver/hoploi/hop1.html.
1. Why was the feast being held?
2. What kind of food was eaten at the feast?
What are some typical foods eaten by the people of Hoploi?
3. Who had the original idea for the feast?
Who performed what tasks in obtaining and preparing the food?
Who then participated in the feast?
4. How does the Hoploi feast compare to celebrations you have participated in?
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 17 Jun, 2017 07:42:24