- Identify and describe the organizational authentication technology and network security issues.
- Make a list of access points internal and external (remote).
- Design a secure authentication technology and network security for GAI.
- Make assumptions for any unknown facts.
- List all known vulnerabilities you can identify in this environment and address them by proposing a new design. You may use any combination of technologies to harden authentication process and network security measures.
- Address the CEO’s concern over the mobility security and design a secure mobile computing (smart phones, tablets, laptops, etc.) in terms of authentication technologies and data protection.
- Identify wireless vulnerabilities and recommend what safeguards, authentication technologies, and network security to protect data should be implemented.
- Design a cloud computing environment for the company with a secure means of data protection at rest, in motion and in process.
Risk Assessment Paper Rubric
You are given a fictional scenario above describing security issues affecting organizational assets. You will identify the risks associated with the assets, and recommend mitigating procedures. You will prepare a quantitative / qualitative risk assessment to address risk factors on organizational assets. Your final paper will be 15–25 pages long in a Word document and will be graded using the following rubric.
- This Solution has been Purchased 2 time
- Submitted On 02 May, 2015 12:53:11