1. The manner in which the society produces and distributes its goods and services.
2. Developing nations moving from the agricultural to industrial or postindustrial stages.
3. Based on your reading, which generalization is most true.
4. ______ is considered the driving force behind human behavior.
5. How young or new members of a society are provided with information, knowledge, skills and values.
6. Implicit culture can be manifest in law, regulations, customs or traditions
7. Culture is static.
8. Arabs tend to require more personal space than Americans.
9. A person with high cultural sensitivity would engage in absolute behaviors in human interaction.
10. In ____________ cultures the listener is already "contexted" and does not need much background information.