1. Explain why cloud computing differs from other traditional forms of providing IT support. (This answer should include the characteristics of cloud computing)
2. Compare and contrast each of the SPI models. and give an example of specific organizational uses for SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS . (This answer should include an organization such as a restaurant or small furniture manufacturer and why one of the SPI models would be best suited for them)
3. The diagram below illustrates interaction between two cloud service consumers (A and B) and two virtual servers (A and B) hosted on a cloud. Based on the limited information provided in the depicted scenarios, list the types of attacks that could potentially be carried out if any of the programs outside of the cloud were malicious. Provide a brief explanation justifying the threat of each proposed attack.
4. Explain the challenges with identity assurance and techniques for ensuring it.
5.When deploying a cloud system in an organization that has traditionally not used cloud computing
6. Once an organization has moved operations to the cloud, why would they need to keep IT staff on the payroll? What functions would they have?
The diagram mentioned in question three is attached. Answers need to be APA format with in-text citations.
See Final Case Studies_Diagram.docx
- This Solution has been Purchased 3 time
- Submitted On 25 Apr, 2015 06:25:57