Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper on how art reflects the society in which it was made that responds to the following:
- What image of America was communicated by the innovations and buildings presented at the 1883 Chicago's World Fair? How was this image communicated?
- How and why was the art produced by the Ashcan School different from that of the Gilded Age? To what changes in social history were artists reacting?
- How is art a reflection of society? Explain with at least two examples to illustrate the relationship between art and society. These two examples may be from the text or of your own selection. Discuss the subject or theme of your selected works.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines. This means a title page , a completely formatted reference page , and all appropriate in-text citations or credits.
Grammar, spelling, and syntax count, so proofread carefully.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 25 Apr, 2017 03:52:07