Pavlov, Watson, and Skinner are considered the originators of behaviorism. All contributed to learning theory. All three of the researchers studied the effects of the environment on learning.
Select one of the three behaviorists who, in your opinion, offers the most compelling argument for the use of behaviorism when teaching a new subject to an adult and to a child. Identify that behaviorist, then answer the following questions about his approach:
- Describe how that behaviorist would teach an adult a new skill. Be specific; what is the skill?
- What steps would the behaviorist use?
- Would that behaviorist use a different approach with a child?
- Why do you think this behaviorist’s approach is best?
- What issues or problems do you find in the other two behaviorists’ approaches?
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 30 Mar, 2017 11:28:05