- Rating : 1
- Grade : F
- Questions : 0
- Solutions : 0
- Blog : 0
- Earned : $152.56
MGT/521 week 4 LT-Structure Follows Strategy-
University of Phoenix
Select an organization among the places of employment of the team members.
Select a global market into which the company might expand. This should be a market with different characteristics, so do not choose a similar market such as Canada.
The company is considering expanding into the global market. As a result, the management team is analyzing the current strategic objectives and the organization's structure, and looking at how this change may affect any or all of these areas. The team will present these findings to leadership once completed.
Create a 16- to 20-slide presentation including detailed speaker notes or voiceover in which you include the following:
- Examine the current strategic objectives of the organization.
- Determine the current structure of the organization.
- Discuss how expanding to a global market may affect work functions.
- Recommend structural alternatives that may facilitate the new global strategy. How do these options differ? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Determine the key components of a change management strategy for the restructuring.
- Recommend next steps for an action plan.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Create a "Recommended Structure" infographic in an appropriate format for the organization based on the analysis. This can be doneusing Microsoft® Publisher®, Word, or sites such as Glogster® and PiktoChart®. The infographic should illustrate the team's choice of structure.