Questions to Be Graded EXERCISE 27
Name: _______________________________________________________ Class: ____________________ Date_____________________________________________________
Follow your instructor’s directions to submit your answers to the following questions for grading. Your instructor may ask you to write your answers below and submit them as a hard copy for grading. Alternatively, your instructor may ask you to use the space below for notes and submit your answers online at http://evolve.elsevier.com/Grove/statistics/ under “Questions to Be Graded.”
1. What is the mean age of the sample data?
2. What percentage of patients never used tobacco?
3. What is the standard deviation for age?
4. Are there outliers among the values of age? Provide a rationale for your answer.
5. What is the range of age values?
6. What percentage of patients were taking inﬂiximab?
7. What percentage of patients had rheumatoid arthritis as their primary diagnosis?
8. What percentage of patients had irritable bowel syndrome as their primary diagnosis?
9. What is the 95% CI for age?
10. What percentage of patients had psoriatic arthritis as their primary diagnosis?
- This solution has not purchased yet.
- Submitted On 15 Mar, 2017 12:22:14